Monday 8 February 2016

Carmex Lip Balm jar

Image credit

Texture: Smooth and buttery.

Flavour: None.

Fragrance: Camphour. That sounds bad but it's not, the smell is mild and I find it quite pleasant.

Finish: Slightly glossy.

Lasting power: About three hours, provided I'm not eating.

Colour: Clear.


Size: 7.5 gram

Price: $5.99

Availability: Priceline, chemists

Brand Contact: info@carmex.com.au

Website: here.

Ingredients: petrolatum, lanolin, cetyl esters, cocoa seed butter, cera microcristallina, beeswax, camphor, menthol, salicylic acid, vanillin, fragrance.

This is one of my all time favourite lip balms. I am never without several pots of Carmex strewn around the house. It's my go to lip balm when my lips are cracked and sore because I know it will heal my lips within a few days. I normally steer away from balms with petrolatum in them, but this is the exception because it works. 

Due to the camphor and menthol there is a tingly feeling for a few minutes after application, however it goes away quickly and it's not unpleasant. If you haven't tried Carmex, run, don't walk, and get one (or two) now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.