Tuesday 23 February 2016

Lanolips Banana Balm




Texture: Smooth

Flavour: None!

Fragrance: Banana

Finish: Gloss, not tacky

Lasting power: 2 hours if I don't sniff it off!!

Colour: Yellow shimmer in tube, clear shimmery application

Longevity: 12M

Size: 12.5g, (.42oz)

Price: $15.99 AUD

Availability: Priceline, David Jones, Adore Beauty, National Pharmacies, Malouf Pharmacy and Terry White Chemists.

Brand Contact: www.lanolips.com, you can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and  Instagram.

Discontinued: No

Limited Edition: No 

Rating: 8.5/10

If you like this, try: All of the Lanolips range! 

Ingredients: Lanolin*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter *, Cera Alba (beeswax)*, Arooma, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisosterate*, Musa Sapientum (Banana), Fruit extract*, Ricinus Communis Oil*, Tocopherol*, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminium Borosilicate *Naturally derived ingredients



Lanolips are my fave Australian brand. 
When Anissa and I started talking, it was actually over THIS balm! And because of this, it will always hold a special place in my heart. She actually ordered this from Victoria Health in the UK as she (read:we) couldn't wait any longer. So, we have had them for a while. I find it a tad annoying that an Australian brand launched this balm NOT in Australia? 

Anyhoo, onto the balm!

The new Lanolips packaging - especially on this product with the soft matte feel and the slanted tip is lovely. (I never use the product straight from the packet though, it always goes onto my finger first - a little bit of OCD coming out!) The smell hits you first - it is an amazing Banana scent BUT - it has no taste!! Oh how I would have loved it to taste like Banana too!! 
It's a nice, thickish balm that looks shimmery yellow in the tube but when applied to your lips, it is clear and has a lovely touch of shimmer. it's not sticky, very moisturising. It's a winner for me, but as I said, it is my fave Aussie brand.
For those that have waited for this to be released in Australia, do yourself a favor and pop into the above stockists (or order online) and get yourself a tube.

It's a repurchase for me. 

Be kind.

Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.