Sunday 1 September 2019

A Buzz From The Bees Lip Balm

 
Photo from A Buzz from the Bees website

Texture: Smooth, creamy and super hydrating

Flavour: Sweet honey

Fragrance: Honey

Finish: Glossy

Lasting power: Approximately three hours

Colour: Clear


Size: 4.5g

Price: $8.95

Availability: Click here for stockists

Website: A Buzz From the Bees

Discontinued: I'm not sure. I've been unable to get in contact with the company however I can still find the balms in store and their website is still live.

Limited Edition: No

Rating: 5

If you like this, try: Crazy Rumors.

Ingredients: virgin olive oil, yellow beeswax, honey.

Oh how I love this beautiful balm. It's one of my all time favourite balms. My only wish is that it was easier to get hold of. The ingredients are simple, it is super hydrating and tastes beautiful. 
There's nothing I can fault. If you like sweet lip balms you'll love A Buzz From The Bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.