Sunday 5 August 2018

Salt by Hendrix Blush Lip Butter

Image from Salt by Hendrix

Texture: Slightly gritty

Flavour: None

Fragrance: None

Finish: Glossy

Lasting power: A few hours

Colour: Sheer light pink

Size: 10ml

Price: $14.95

Availability: Salt by Hendrix website and

Website: www.saltbyhendrix.com

Rating: 3.5

If you like this, try: The Body Shop Lip Butter

Ingredients: shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter, carnauba wax, argan oil, jojoba oil, mandarin oil, vitamin E, iron oxide.

I'd like to give you a little background on the Salt by Hendrix range, but their website is sorely lacking, so I know nothing about them. 

Their lip butter is an interesting little thing. When I first scoop it out it feels a little dry and slightly gritty but once I rub it into my lips the grittiness disappears and I'm left with a smooth, soft balm.

The tint is very sheer, on my lips it's undetectable, however I have quite pigmented lips. If you have pale lips it would be noticeable. There is also a rose colour that is darker if you are wanting something with more colour to it. 

I gave this a rating of 3.5 because it's unremarkable. It's not great, it's not awful. It gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.