Monday 7 August 2017

Clinique Superbalm




Texture: Smooth and creamy.

Flavour: None.

Fragrance: None.

Finish: Glossy.

Lasting power:  Around two hours.

Colour: Clear.


Size: 0.24 fl oz/7 ml.

Price: $24.00.

Availability: Clinique counters and online.

Website: www.clinique.com.au

Discontinued: No.

Limited Edition: No.

Rating: 4

If you like this, try: Sukin Lip Treatment.

Ingredients: petrolatum, polybutene, polydecene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, tocopheryl acetate, polyclyceryl-2 triisostearate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, cholesterol, barley extract, wheat germ extract, squalane, linoleic acid, retinyl palmitate, clary extract, soybean oil, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, birch extract, hexylene glycol, potassium sulfate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, red 7 lake, yellow 5 lake.

This is the lip balm that I shouldn't like but I do. I say I shouldn't like it because it's all the things I don't like. Not natural, fragrance free, flavour free and contains petrolatum. That's a recipe for exactly the type of balm I don't like, yet here we are and I'm about to tell you why I like my Superbalm. 

It's a brilliant, effective, hydrating balm that keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated. The tube is small enough to easily fit into my pocket, the slanted tip makes application a breeze and the glossy finish means it looks like I'm wearing lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.