Tuesday 15 March 2016

Crabtree and Evelyn Honey Lip Salve



Texture: Beautifully hydrating and creamy. Perfection in a lip balm.

Flavour: Sweet honey.

Fragrance: Honey.

Finish: Slightly glossy.

Lasting power: About three hours.

Colour: Clear.

Longevity: 24 months.

Size: 4.2g

Price: $9.00

Availability: Crabtree and Evelyn, Myer and David Jones.

Website: crabtree-evelyn.com.au

Brand Contact: 1800 272 287 33

Discontinued: Yes.

Limited Edition: No.

Rating: Five!

If you like this, try: 

Ingredients: coconut oil, beeswax, olive fruit oil, shea butter, sunflower seed oil, flavour, honey extract, stevia rebaudiana extract, water, tocopherol.

I have at least a hundred lip balms and I use a different one every day, in fact I usually use several different lip balms every day. It's very rare that I'll use one balm exclusively, it has to be pretty amazing for me to use one balm to the exclusion of all others. That's what I did with my Crabtree and Evelyn Honey Lip Salve. From the first time I used it it became a favourite, in fact this would easily make my top five lip balms, it's that good.

For me it ticks all the boxes. It's deeply hydrating, non waxy with a lovely scent and flavour. Perfection in a tube.

The terrible news is that it has been discontinued! Why does this always happen with the best balms? Life is so unfair. If you see these anywhere, grab as many as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks so much for your comment, we really appreciate it.